YAY, WES ANDERSON DRINKALONGFEST! Or something. Idk, I never did manage to come up with a good name. I didn’t even come up with the hashtag we’re using for the next 4 weekends (thank my friend @SpecWill for that one, cos it’s kind of genius). It’s not like I’ve been doing nothing…except that’s exactly what it’s like.
- Countdown Timer
- Doing something different w/r/t RULES this time. I was planning on just creating a Wes Anderson drinking game and updating the rules on a background that matched the movie, but THEN I FOUND THIS. Herc suggested we sip for each spot and finish our drinks upon the completion of a row, which I like cos it sounds pretty hardcore. The beauty of this Bingo Card is severalfold.
- It’ll be different for everyone, every time.
- You might stay sober, you might end up dead. TOTALLY RANDOM!
- I don’t have to fuck around with making graphics cos (lessbehonest) I’m terrible at it, and they usually suck.
- We get to use the same thing for a month, which means I can either get ahead on future drinkalongs OR just be totally lazy.
I was telling my husband about the Bingo idea last night, and we had the following conversation.
Him: But if it’s Bingo, what do you win?
Me: Getting drunk.
Him: But what happens if you fill up a row in the first five minutes?
Me: Then you get drunk super fast? Idk.
Him: You should call it “Blotto” instead, cos that sounds ridiculous. FROM BINGO TO BLOTTO IN FIVE MINUTES!
So…I’m looking forward to testing my phone’s autocorrect capabilities tonight, I hope you’ll all print out your own Blotto Bingo cards and join me at 9:45CDT/10:45EDT.